Mobile Health Consult is a global affiliate of Work Place Options in the United Kingdom and United States. Our Employee Assistance Program is designed to provide confidential psychological assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees, employers and their families who have personal and/or work-related problems.
MODES OF OPERATION
When scheduling a clinical counseling appointment you have three options:
1. Face-to-Face – Scheduled appointments in a clinician’s office with a face-to-face meeting.
2. Telephonic – With the ease of picking up the phone, connecting and having your pre-set appointment with the same counselor for every session, just like face-to-face, you don’t have to travel anywhere. It saves time, energy and gas and these session do not count against your pre-set sessions and are available as long as clinically needed.
3. Web-Video – Combines the convenience of telephonic and the warmth of a face-to-face conversation. These offer the ease and convenience of any phone appointment, but also the very personal connection that comes with talking face-to-face. Because you and the clinician see each other while you talk, there are visual cues to enhance understanding and foster a more personal connection. When you make the appointment we will let you know exactly what you need to connect, i.e., internet connection, web camera, Skype, etc.
The categories of problems we deal with are:
- Marital & family issues
- Work related concerns
- Emotional, personal & stress concerns
- Substance abuse
Our practice is based on Strict Confidentiality, Anonymity and Privacy.
Adults and Children
RANGE OF CONDITIONS OR PROBLEMS
- Anger management
- Anxiety disorders
- Children issues
- Cognitive disorder
- Coaching wellness
- Developmental disorder
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Impulse Behaviour Disorder
- Learning disabilities
- Mood disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress disorder
- Self esteem
- Sleep disorders
- Stress management
- Substance Abuse
- Tourettes Syndrome
For more inquiries please contact us