Experienced serious injury in an accident?, or
Lost a job?
Have you been experiencing any of the following:
- Flashbacks, or reliving the traumatic event for minutes or even days at a time
- Upsetting dreams about the traumatic event
- Trying to avoid thinking or talking about the traumatic event
- Feeling emotionally numb
- Avoiding activities you once enjoyed
- Hopelessness about the future
- Irritability or anger
- Trouble concentrating
- Difficulty maintaining close relationships
- Self-destructive behavior, such as drinking too much
- Trouble sleeping
- Being easily startled or frightened
- Hearing or seeing things that aren’t there
- Memory problems
- Overwhelming guilt or shame
Post traumatic stress disorder(PTSD) is a severe condition that may develop after a person is exposed to one or more traumatic events, such as sexual assault, serious injury or the threat of death.
Our therapy modalities including Biofeedback, Neurofeedback and Audio Visual Entrainment can help your overcome all the symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder. Leading researchers and medical practitioners have recommended Neurofeedback as effective in the treatment of PTSD. Researchers have also shown that Audio Visual Entrainment Devices are very effective in reducing symptoms of anxiety, insomnia and depression that may come with PTSD
Let us help you, CALL US TODAY!